Industry relevant Curriculum
ANSA is an advanced pre-processing tool that helps engineers setup the simulations up untill the solving process. It is widely used in the industry for a wide range of CAE applications. Learning ANSA by working on industy relevant projects will boost your profile significantly.
Each week, you get a set of pre-recorded content. Along with this, you get simple assignments, intermediary projects and tool-tests. By the end of 12 weeks, you will be job ready!
A brief introduction to structure of ANSA, getting to know its GUI, followed by detailed view of menu bars, icons, module buttons, visibility buttons, features, etc., and some of its functions.
Exploring buttons and its functions available under TOPO module in ANSA. At the end of this session
- You will become familiar with module buttons
- Different surface editing, recovering functions
- Creation of references on working geometry
Getting to know the surface mesh and different buttons available under respective Module. At the end of this session, you will be capable of
- Surface mesh creation with different mesh generation techniques
- Mesh editing, regenerating, reconstructing techniques
- Working on elements, warping, volume formations basics
- Exploring mesh parameters and its impacts on surface mesh
- Learning how to Create and assign a Batch Mesh on geometry
- Introduction to various mesh quality criteria and assigning values to them.
- Clearing quality criteria on a surface mesh using various techniques.
- Part creation, editing, grouping, moving techniques
- Assigning properties, materials, creating sets
- Mastering various isolation techniques, cut sections views, measuring methods.
- Learn to move, copy, creating links between parts.
- Learning Transform, Translate, Symmetry, Rotation techniques.
- Learning how to perform a Geometry check ensuring creation of water tight volume.
- Performing surface mesh checks to clear proximities, penetrations, bounds, etc.,
- Creating a complete check manager plist file and execution.
- Performing Auto-manual Detection of volumes
- Assigning PIDs to volumes and creating volumes list
- Volume mesh generation methods structured and unstructured