In this course, you will be writing solvers and getting your hands dirty with different numerical methods. Before we do this, it is very important to understand essential mathematical concepts that you will encounter.
- Series expansion and Taylor's table
- Understanding the type of Partial Differential Equations (PDEs) and their characteristics
- How Elliptic, Hyperbolic and Parabolic PDEs relate to the physics of fluid
- Powering through Divergence, Curl and Gradient
- Types of linear systems
- Different ways to solve matrices
- Computing integral quantities in arbitrary volumes