About this Program
Automobile technological advancements require nuanced software integrations, creating a demand for engineers who can adapt, adopt, and improvise at scale. These skill sets require years of experience to develop or through simulations of real-life projects.
Curated by embedded systems experts, this program will guide experienced engineers in charting improved career trajectories. This automotive embedded systems program will help experienced engineers develop versatile ECUs.
This program helps engineers develop automotive industry-critical skills in major facets of the embedded software development field in the automotive industry, this program helps engineers develop automotive industry-critical skills in:
- Advanced C Programming Skills
- Modern C++ Programming Skills
- Usage of CAN protocol and UDS with Peak CAN Tool
- Multicore Microcontroller Programming
- Port/validate on Multicore Hardware
- AUTOSAR Stack and Tools Usage
- Model-Based Development
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Automotive Software Process Improvement Capability Determination (ASPICE)
- Functional Safety (FuSa)
Who Can Take This Executive Program?
This Executive Program is for experienced professionals looking to advance their career in the field of embedded software development. Learners must meet the following criteria to be eligible for this program:
- 2+ years of experience in relevant field
- B.E/B.Tech in ECE, EEE, EIE, or TCE (completed in 4 years)
- A diploma cannot be the highest qualification
- More than 60% in 10th grade, 12th grade, and B.Tech.
Why Take This Program?
- Training from leading experts in the industry.
- Five industry-level projects.
- One-of-a-kind automotive embedded systems program
- Opportunities to upskill and develop industry-relevant skills in advanced embedded systems.
- Increased employment opportunities with vehicle software development companies like ZF, Continental, Tata Elxsi, Cyient, KPIT, Tata Technologies, Onward Technologies, Log9, Sun Mobility, and Lelektron, with an average salary hike of 30%.
Get Increased Opportunities in the Following Job Roles
- Embedded Software Development Engineer
- Firmware Engineer
- Automotive Embedded Base Software Developer
- AUTOSAR - Integration Engineer
- MBD Application Engineer